2018 Lake Cumberland
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Conley Bottom Resort
|The Polar Plunge is one of the biggest Special Olympics fundraisers of the year. The Plunge is a truly unique event and includes a fun, festive atmosphere with food and great prizes. The Plunge works just like a Walk-a-Thon, but with one big twist. Participants still solicit donations to support their effort (a BEAR minimum of $75 to take part or $50 for Junior Plungers), but instead of walking, Polar Bears take a chilly dip into Lake Cumberland at Conley Bottom Resort. |
Last year, more than 100 Polar Bears took the Plunge at Conley Bottom, raising more than $25,000 to support the efforts of Special Olympics Kentucky athletes.
For more information about the Polar Plunge, contact Taylor Ballinger at 800-633-7403 or 502-695-8222 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Getting Started is easy...
1. Click the "Register Here" button above and follow the step-by-step instructions.
2. Next, using the My HQ Page, send your friends and family emails to let them know you're jumping for the athletes of Special Olympics Kentucky! They can join your team, if you created one, or send you an on-line donation.
3. Sign in and pick up your prizes and Plunge wristband (you MUST have your wristband to Plunge)at Check In tables on the day of the Plunge.
NOTE: Even if you sign up on-line, you still MUST check in at registration on the day of the event!
4. Then join us Saturday, February 24, and Take the Plunge!
5. Each time you return to this Web site, Log In to your My HQ Page and check your progress.
Saturday, March 3
Conley Bottom Resort
9-11 am - On-Site Check In
11 am - Opening Ceremonies
11:30 am - Plunging begins
For the most up to date Plunge information and a look at the life of Glacier the official Polar Plunge Spokesbear, Like the Official Kentucky Polar Plunge Facebook Page.
Don't know a Polar Bear to support? Why not support the Official Polar Plunge spokesbear? Visit Glacier the Bear's personal Plunge page and make a donation today. Your contribution will go directly to support Special Olympics athletes!